Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

I gather wool from my sheep by brushing their fur. It is very simple.

Today I found out that I'm allergic to impure lanolin. Some people are allergic to lanolin that has not been purified, and I have never taken out the lanolin from my wool, which is done by boiling the wool. All I do is soak the wool in hot water and original dish soap flavor. Then I gently agitate it with my hands. Afterward I go to town in making a few wooly beads. This afternoon, which is my third attempt at making beads, my right palm developed an itchy rash. It went away after I washed my hands with dish soap, then peppermint soap, then icing it, then going on the internet. It is sort of like forgetting that you are hiccuping, but all of a sudden you realize that they are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment